[vip-help] VIP IPA teams

Bhagtani, Kratika kbhagtan at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 8 22:16:26 EST 2024

Hello Ishaan,

You should have access to VIPER-VIP site in Microsoft Teams now. Please let us know if you cannot access. Last semester’s reports are located under Files tab.

Sincerely,

Kratika Bhagtani
Ph.D. Student
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 714 7091