[vip-help] Mid-Semester Individual Performance Evaluation Extension

Selvaraj, Karthik kselvara at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 23 16:47:00 EST 2024

Hello,

My name is Karthik Selvaraj and I am a member of the Lane Detection group in the VIP IPA team. I emailed last week to notify Professor Zoltowski and Professor Delp that I was in a car accident over the weekend and could not attend class on Tuesday due to complications regarding the police report of the incident.

I was able to get this and a few other insurance issues resolved today and will be able to attend class next week. I just noticed that the Mid-Semester Individual Performance evaluation is due today. I emailed Professor Zoltowski about this earlier but only just realized that she is out-of-office today.

I was wondering if I would be able to get a one-day extension on the assignment due to the circumstances. I have already completed the CATME survey and just need more time to complete the two documents required by students in VIP 47922. If more proof of the accident is required, please let me know and I can supply this information.

I understand if I cannot receive the extension and will do my best to complete the assignment tonight. Thank you very much for your time and understanding.

Best,
Karthik Selvaraj