[vip-help] GOGS Error

Bhagtani, Kratika kbhagtan at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 20 16:01:45 EST 2024

Hello Emily,

We are working on it. We will let you know when it is fixed. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Kratika Bhagtani
Ph.D. Student
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 714 7091
email: kbhagtan at purdue.edu

From: vip-help <vip-help-bounces at ecn.purdue.edu> on behalf of Loiselle, Emily Anna <ealoisel at purdue.edu>
Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 3:39 PM
To: vip-help at ecn.purdue.edu <vip-help at ecn.purdue.edu>
Subject: [vip-help] GOGS Error
Some people who received this message don't often get email from ealoisel at purdue.edu. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hi all,
My team and I have been trying to push to GOGS, but there seems to be an issue with the site, so we are unable to push code and can only make changes through the site directly. Is there a solution for this issue? Currently when we are attempting "git push", we get the error message "SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired".

Thank you,
Emily Loiselle