[vip-help] Assistance Required with CATme Account Login

Shivam Rastogi rastog18 at purdue.edu
Sat Feb 17 18:24:41 EST 2024

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance with an issue I've encountered while logging into my CATME account. I was trying to submit the mid-sem peer evaluation.

Could you please help me set up my account or guide me through the necessary steps to resolve this login issue?

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your guidance.

Best regards,
Shivam Rastogi