[vip-help] Documentation and Code Commit Check Feedback

Zoltowski, Carla B cbz at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 14 10:21:37 EST 2024

Thanks, Kratika!

Thank you! As an FYI, I used “CBZ eval” sheet for the feedback.  I kept the 2.0 scale but reviewed all of the documentation to align with the rubric. I also reviewed/revised some of the comments to reflect the elements we are looking for.  Is it possible to use my sheet moving forward with the rest of the grading?

CBZ