[vip-help] Blue Pill access request

Han, Yue han380 at purdue.edu
Sun Feb 11 11:34:05 EST 2024

HI Ilan,

Your bluepill account and password will send to you in a separate email.

It’s fine to reusing your own code from other classes since it is your knowledge and you are using them to achieve the goal for your project. Just make sure you can explain them well if you are presenting them during the class.

Best,
*****
Yue Han
Ph.D. Candidate
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 637 3729