[vip-help] VIP Spring 2024 | No dataset upload on VIP Gogs

Bhagtani, Kratika kbhagtan at purdue.edu
Sat Feb 3 18:30:27 EST 2024

Teja has removed the dataset from Gogs.

Sincerely,

Kratika Bhagtani
Ph.D. Student
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 714 7091
email: kbhagtan at purdue.edu

From: Bhagtani, Kratika <kbhagtan at purdue.edu>
Date: Saturday, February 3, 2024 at 10:48 AM
To: Teja Akella <takella at purdue.edu>
Cc: VIP-Help <vip-help at ecn.purdue.edu>
Subject: VIP Spring 2024 | No dataset upload on VIP Gogs
Hello Teja,

It has come to our attention that you uploaded the MRI Dataset on VIP Gogs. Gogs is only for code commits and not for datasets or any kind of large file uploads. If you need to store datasets, the right machine for that is buddy-boy4, which is a file server. Any files stored on this machine will be backed up safely.

If you need a machine with GPUs, bluepill is the machine to be used for all compute jobs e.g., training a neural network.

We advise you to please remove any kind of dataset or large files from Gogs immediately and store them elsewhere. Thank you!

email: kbhagtan at purdue.edu