[vip-help] Instructions to sign into Team

Bhagtani, Kratika kbhagtan at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 27 13:53:57 EDT 2024

Hi Preetham,

If you read the chat in IPA Teams channel, you will notice that everyone in class has formed some kind of private group (with only students). It should be Slack or Discord or something similar. You need to get in touch with the rest of your classmates. There is a common presentation being made with project ideas, which one of you will present.

Touch base with your classmates, coordinate, and you can discuss with them to decide which project team you would like to be in. Hope this helps. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Kratika Bhagtani
Ph.D. Candidate
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 714 7091