[vip-help] VIP Helpers Contact Spreadsheet and FERPA Certification

Bhagtani, Kratika kbhagtan at purdue.edu
Sun Aug 18 13:53:55 EDT 2024

Hello All,

A reminder to complete below tasks by today and to respond to this email. Sid and I have received only two responses till now. I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kratika Bhagtani
Ph.D. Candidate
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 714 7091