[vip-help] Absence from Class Today (4/9/2024)

Zoltowski, Carla B cbz at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 9 11:47:43 EDT 2024

Hi Ashwin,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well but glad you were able to still do the poster presentation.  Will anyone from your team be in class tonight to present?

Carla B. Zoltowski, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Engineering Practice
Elmore Family School of Electrical and Computer Engineering and (by courtesy) School of Engineering Education
Director, Vertically Integrated Projects (VIP) Program
Purdue University