[vip-help] Question about gpu access

Han, Yue han380 at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 11 09:08:34 EDT 2023

Hi,

The GPU access for VIP is supposed to only be used for VIP-related work and project.

Does your “research purposes” means working on VIP related project?

Best,
*****
Yue Han
Ph.D. Candidate
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 637 3729