[vip-help] VIP IPA team members

Zoltowski, Carla B cbz at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 7 22:35:24 EDT 2023

Thanks Yue. Here is the list from Brightspace.  Brian Ko is joining the Pedestrian team.  There is a student, Kanav Atre (katre at purdue.edu<mailto:katre at purdue.edu>) who has not attended class the last 2 weeks and is not working with any team. I emailed him Tuesday or yesterday and he just replied. I think he will also be joining the Pedestrian team (I have yet to update Brightspace or this spreadsheet).

------
Carla B. Zoltowski, Ph.D.