[vip-help] Gogs Repo for CNN

Urs, Vishal Amar vurs at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 19 16:53:16 EDT 2023

Hi,

Prof. Delp asked some members of the lane detection team to work with the Brian Tumor team to collectively develop a 2-layered CNN.

I asked Prof. Delp regarding the creation of a separate repo in Gogs for us since this involves two different teams merging together temporarily. Through the Gogs, we will be able to keep track of all our work.

The members that should be on this separate repo are:

Vishal Urs - vurs at purdue.edu
Gabriel Torres - torre324 at purdue.edu
Karthik Selvaraj - kselvara at purdue.edu

Anika Mathur - mathur57 at purdue.edu