[vip-help] Fall Expo Application

Li, Yanshu li3095 at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 12 20:32:20 EDT 2023

Hi,
I am Selina from the APPs team - cat identification sub team. We are working on the abstract for undergraduate research expo, could the dogs team and cat teams work together for this expo and submit only one abstract as a whole team? The approaches we take as for now are fairly similar, and since each of the subgroup only has 3 people, we do think it would be too heavy of load for us to work on both the project and the research expo.

Sincerely,
Selina Li