[vip-help] Issues with installing sklearn library on bluepill sever

Han, Yue han380 at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 2 08:43:05 EDT 2023

Hi Selina,

Did you create any virtual environment to install your library?

And what does it show after you use “pip install” or “conda install” the scikit-learn
Best,
*****
Yue Han
Ph.D. Candidate
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 637 3729