[vip-help] Course Request Issue for Next Semester

Mathur, Anika mathur57 at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 16 12:21:04 EST 2023

Hello,
I got a notification that my request for continuing VIP next semester was not approved because my overall credits were over 18. I talked to my advisor to fix the issue, and I was able to get the credit hours to be correct, but the VIP course approval is still pending. I was told that VIP would need to approve this request again.
I was wondering if there is someone I should reach out to in order to make sure the approval would happen in time? I wasn't sure if I should reach out about this issue here or not, but if I should reach out to someone else about this issue, please let me know.

Thank you for your help,
Anika Mathur