[vip-help] Final Report Submission - Synthetic Image Generation and Detection team

Abhiram Harikrishn Nambiar ahnambia at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 8 23:23:46 EST 2023

Respected Team,
I, Abhiram H Nambiar, on behalf of the Synthetic Image Generation and Detection team am submitting our final report. As you begin reading the report, you will notice that there are only 3 contributors for whom the information is filled. This is because one of our team members, Kris Gurung, did not seem to make an effort at all these past few weeks and did not communicate to any of us at all up until an hour before the due date. As a result, there are truly only 3 primary contributors to this report. We will be willing to sit down with you and explain our situation if any questions arise.

PFA the word doc and the pdf of the report.

Sincerely,
Abhiram H Nambiar