[vip-help] Bluepill Access

Baireddy, Sriram sbairedd at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 30 09:47:10 EDT 2023

Hi William,

You should be able to access bluepill now. Let us know if there are any issues!

Best,
Sriram Baireddy
Ph.D. Candidate
Graduate Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 479 5337
email: sbairedd at purdue.edu

On Aug 29, 2023, at 11:45 PM, Stevens, William Henry <stevenwh at purdue.edu> wrote:

Hi,

I hope it is not too early to ask this, but I was wondering if my Bluepill access could be reinstated. I would like to give my new team members images from our dataset for them to test their image processing programs on. But I only have the dataset downloaded on Bluepill since it is too large for my personal computer. Please let me know if I can get access before the end of the week! I can try partially downloading the dataset otherwise. Thank you.

Sincerely,
William