[vip-help] Gogs

Bhagtani, Kratika kbhagtan at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 25 21:28:46 EDT 2023

Hi Lourdes,

I added you to the VIP-IPA organization. This should allow you to look at code from last semester but not change the repository. Later when projects are finalized, it should also allow you to collaborate on a new repository with your team under VIP-IPA organization.

Sincerely,

Kratika Bhagtani
Ph.D. Student
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 714 7091