[vip-help] Unable to get access to gogs

Bhagtani, Kratika kbhagtan at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 23 18:23:37 EDT 2023

Hi Kanav,

You should have recently received an email with your gogs username and password. Kindly change your password immediately. If you still face issues accessing gogs, please reply to this email and we will check it for you.

Sincerely,

Kratika Bhagtani
Ph.D. Student
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 714 7091