[vip-help] VIP IPA Team - Unable to open Deepfake 2023 Final Report

Mathur, Anika mathur57 at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 23 14:37:37 EDT 2023

Hello,
My name is Anika Mathur, I am taking VIP with the IPA team. When trying to review the projects from the previous semester, I have been getting an error message saying that I cannot access the word document titled Deepfake 2023 Final Report.docx. I was wondering if this is the same information that is linked as a pdf? I wanted to make sure I would not be missing any information by not accessing this specific document (I can view all the other documents as normal, just the word doc is giving me trouble).

Thank you for your help,
Anika Mathur