[vip-help] Taking the class online for 3 weeks

Tsysin, Mykhailo mtsysin at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 21 15:05:18 EDT 2023

Dear VIP team,

This semester I’m continuing working with the IPA VIP team. Unfortunately, due to some personal circumstances, I got stuck outside the US and will be back on campus on September 8. I hope it would be possible for me to continue making moderate progress in the research remotely for the next 3 weeks and then join with full force once I’m back. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Misha Tsysin