[Tomato] grant and no meeting today

Iyer-Pascuzzi, Anjali asi2 at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 20 09:14:14 EDT 2023

Ed,

I have a meeting from 11 - 12 today and cannot meet. Jennifer and I talked yesterday about the grant.  I think we need to move some preliminary data into the first part of the proposal to show why we need new tools and provide stronger rationale. I'll do this part if you and Jennifer can write the experimental plan for Aims 2 and 3.

Anjali

Anjali Iyer-Pascuzzi, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Botany and Plant Pathology
Center for Plant Biology
Purdue University
915 Mitch Daniels Blvd
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2054

Phone: 765-494-4653 (office), 765-496-7799 (lab)
Website: https://www.purdue.edu/btny/iyer-pascuzzilab/
Google Scholar profile: Anjali Iyer-Pascuzzi
Twitter: @Anjali_IP
Pronouns: she, her, hers