[S-4800-list] Current status of SEM S4800

Wonil Chung chung157 at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 10 21:45:35 EST 2017

Hello All,

I tried to use the SEM now, but I found that SEM stage is stuck and the previous user's sample couldn't be removed from the chamber. It seems like the hardware is not responding to the software and Rosa said she will take care of it on Monday. I tried restarting the software and computer but still it is not responding. If any of you have experience on similar issues, let us know. But it seems like we have to wait till Monday.

Please do not use the SEM until she fixes the machine.

Best Regards,
Wonil Chung