[S-4800-list] Control Panel Not Working

Shengyu Jin jin121 at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 9 17:50:56 EST 2017

Hi All,

I report a control panel issue issue. It does not adjust all the functions like MAG, Stigmatism, and focus. The light on control panel is still on.

All operations should be done manually.

Rebooting PC and software does not help. Fortunately, the equipment is still operational.

I would appreciate if you have experienced similar scenario and have a solution for that.

Best,
Shengyu