msepostdoc-list M at PS Final Reminder

Materials Science and Engineering Graduate St Assoc msegsa at purdue.edu
Thu May 18 20:59:07 EDT 2023

To all MSE researchers,

In one week, the first Materials at Purdue Symposium will take place in ARMS B061. Between 9am and 3pm, students from MSE, ME, and AAE will present talks from across Purdue's materials research community. We invite you one last time to stop by and support our students. Registration is no longer required; however, lunches have been reserved and are only available to those who registered before today. The event program is attached to help you select a time to come and listen to talks.

We hope to see you there,

MSE Graduate Student Association
MSEGSA at purdue.edu