msepostdoc-list New staff member for safety operations

Bahr, David F dfbahr at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 16 13:07:16 EDT 2023

Folks,
We will have a new safety officer starting on June 26.  With Jenni Fifer moving to handle more of the characterization instruments and training back in December as Tal rotated to the EM Core facility, we were able to approve hiring a new staff member to take on the role of safety officer.  Casey Peters will be joining us from industry, he has a BS in Chemistry and has worked over 14 years in industry in various safety and training roles in both chemistry, agriculture, and manufacturing environments.  We look forward to him joining us soon.

Casey’s email is
 peter878 at purdue.edu<mailto:peter878 at purdue.edu>

Casey’s office will be in the room with Tim in ARMS, but he will also be “on tour” at times to work with and help at many of our other locations across and off campus.

Please join Nik and I in welcoming Casey Peters to the team.
Dave

--
David Bahr
Head and Professor