msepostdoc-list ARMS & Turner Lab Billing Changes

Fifer, Jennifer Louise fiferj at purdue.edu
Thu Jul 13 16:38:56 EDT 2023

Hi students and researchers,

Starting this month, we will be changing how lab billing is done for our labs. Although, the price for key fee labs is not increasing, where you submit your billing account information is. All researchers will need to have an active ilab account. For those of you use key fee labs in ARMS (2130-2191), this must be done in the next 2 weeks. If you do not use the key fee labs, but use other ARMS materials engineering labs or the Turner Lab, you have until Aug. 4 when our lab access request form is transferred over to ilab. Please use this link below to set up an ilab account if you do not already have one.

https://engineering.purdue.edu/MSE/research/facilities

If you already have an ilab account or are not a researcher, you may disregard this message.

Best Regards,

Jenni Fifer, MS
Instructional & Research Support Engineer
Materials Science & Engineering
Purdue University
fiferj at purdue.edu<mailto:fiferj at purdue.edu>
765-494-9718