msepostdoc-list ARMS Lab Card Swipe Communication Lost

Fifer, Jennifer Louise fiferj at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 24 14:56:36 EST 2023

Hi All,

Many of our card swipe readers in ARMS are malfunctioning currently. If you need to get into a lab, please ask staff for assistance. Please rest assured that this issue is not unusual and happens periodically. It will likely resolve in the next couple hours. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can really do about this issue besides wait for the system to reset.

Best Regards,

Jenni Fifer, MS
Instrcutional & Research Support Engineer
Materials Science & Engineering
Purdue University
Phone: 765-494-9718
Email: fiferj at purdue.edu