msepostdoc-list Prospective Student Visit

Materials Science and Engineering Graduate St Assoc msegsa at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 23 15:26:24 EST 2023

To all MSE grad and post-doc researchers,

Our department is getting ready for a visit from prospective graduate students, and the MSEGSA is helping to coordinate volunteers to help introduce guests to Purdue. A tentative itinerary is attached.
If you want to volunteer, the survey below provides several opportunities to help with the visit. Please read through it and choose any jobs you'd be willing to do. We'll compile the answers and reach out to respondents with an assignment for the day. If you have any questions or comments about the visit, reply to this email.

Survey: https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_esPZK3Y4CuAlDds

Thanks,

MSE Graduate Student Association
MSEGSA at purdue.edu