msepostdoc-list FW: Job posting at Naval Postgraduate School (NPS)

Morgan, Yuan-Yu Karen ymorgan at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 17 08:51:10 EST 2023

Good morning!

Please find Prof. Gunduz’s message below.  If interested, click the link for more information.

Boiler Up,
Dr. Morgan

This is Emre Gunduz from the ME department. I hope you're doing well. In case you don't know, I have been a faculty at the Naval Postgraduate School since 2018 and an adjunct at Purdue since then. I wanted to let you know that we have a new job posting at NPS at the ME department but with a focus on materials science. We will hire 1 or 2 faculty at Asst. or Assoc. level. I copied the posting below. This requires US persons to apply. Is it possible to distribute this posting among your department?

https://engineering.academickeys.com/job/t675a483/

Thank you.

Emre

I. Emre Gunduz, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey CA
Adjunct Associate Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University, W. Lafayette IN
Co-director, NPS Center for Additive Manufacturing
Phone: (831) 656 6288, Email: emre.gunduz at nps.edu<mailto:emre.gunduz at nps.edu>
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=phD2SboAAAAJ&hl=en