msepostdoc-list [REMINDER] M at PS Registration

Materials Science and Engineering Graduate St Assoc msegsa at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 24 11:28:19 EDT 2023

To all MSE researchers and faculty,

This is a reminder that registration is still open for the Materials at Purdue Symposium happening Friday, May 26th. Registering will help us reserve a lunch for all attendees and ensure adequate seating. We hope that you'll join us to support our presenters and learn about the diverse research in the School of Materials Engineering and beyond.

The registration survey can be found at tinyurl.com/materialsatpurdue

Thanks,

MSE Graduate Student Association
MSEGSA at purdue.edu