msepostdoc-list Congratulations Chelsea, Maria, and Mike!

Nikhilesh Chawla nikc at purdue.edu
Fri Apr 14 16:13:21 EDT 2023

Hi All,

Please join me in congratulating Chelsea Davis, Maria Okuniewski, and Mike Titus on being promoted to associate professor with tenure! This is a wonderful recognition of their sustained research, teaching, service, and mentoring contributions to our School, Purdue Engineering, and the Materials community at large.

We are very proud of you – congratulations, again, on this important milestone. 😊

Regards,

Nik