msepostdoc-list [msefaculty-list] SHINE STEM as Art Exhibit now open in Ringel Gallery

Edwin García redwing at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 20 09:56:53 EDT 2022

Dear Chelsea,

Just to congratulate you for the wonderful idea and the contributors/artists for their great work! I visited the exhibit a couple of days ago and was delighted with what I saw.

Everyone, if you are in town and have not seen it, I encourage you to visit the Ringel Gallery at STEW.

Sincerely,

R. Edwin García
Professor of Materials Engineering
Purdue University