msepostdoc-list MSE Specific Safety Training DUE SEPT 23

Jennifer Louise Fifer fiferj at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 16 14:14:47 EDT 2021

Hi MSE Students & Researchers,

This is a friendly reminder that you must complete the MSE Specific Safety PPT & Quiz (Updated Aug 2021) by Sept. 23, 2021. Failure to complete this training will be noted and sent to Dr. Bahr.

If you are struggling to access the course or have questions, please let me know so I can assist you.

Stay Safe,

Jenni Fifer
Safety & Mechanical Testing Lab Technician
Materials Science & Engineering
Purdue University
Phone: 765-494-9718
Email: fiferj at purdue.edu