msepostdoc-list BD Virtual Info Session Announcement

Ku Blanco, Aury Y akublanc at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 11 12:14:53 EDT 2021

PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT:

PhD Roles at BD: Launching Your Career in the Med Tech Industry
Virtual Session

BD is a top 5 global med tech company that advances the world of health across the patient care continuum, from diagnostics and interventional devices to integrated workflow management and data analytics. We are hiring PhD level talent across our organization! This session will cover PhD level roles at BD and navigating the job search process, along with insider interview & resume tips that will give you a leg up on your transition to industry. We'll also provide an overview of our best in class career-accelerating rotational programs for PhDs: the Technology Leadership Development Program<http://www.bd.com/tldp>. Postdocs and PhD students at all stages are welcome!
WHEN: Oct 27 @ 2 ET, Nov 2 @ 5 ET, or Nov 4 @ 7 ET
PLEASE RSVP HERE<https://tinyurl.com/ygpsxzut>

View our jobs online at www.jobs.bd.com<http://www.jobs.bd.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7BC21.0F064210]