msepostdoc-list FW: 2 weeks left to make our goal!!

Jennifer Louise Fifer fiferj at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 3 15:48:56 EDT 2021

From: Eberly, Megan R <meberly at purdue.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 3:48 PM
To: Chiang, Mung <chiang at purdue.edu>; Cadwallader, Teresa L <tlc3764 at purdue.edu>
Subject: 2 weeks left to make our goal!!

Good Afternoon!!

We are heading into the last 2 weeks of the 2021 Purdue United Way campaign and we need everyone's help as we wrap up and march towards our goal of $725,000. As a University we have pledged $438,379. Please join me in the fight and encourage faculty and staff to make their pledge and participate before Nov. 17! Online pledges can be made at www.purdue.edu/unitedway<http://www.purdue.edu/unitedway>

College of Engineering plays an important part in the campus campaign.  Your College has raised $36,920 toward a unit goal of $68,000.  Thank you for the incredible support thus far!

COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

You're invited to join United Way of Greater Lafayette in celebrating the successes of our 2021 campaign! Each year at the end of our campaign season, we are thrilled to celebrate each and every contribution made to our community over the past few months.

Join us on November 18th from 6 pm - 8 pm at the West Lafayette Golf and Country Club as our campaign leaders share the highlights and reveal the total dollars raised!

To RSVP click HERE<https://uwlafayette.org/victory2021/?utm_source=Register+Button&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Victory-Celebration> to Register button below or call Janice Smith at 765-742-9077 ext. 235. We hope to see you there! This is free and open to anyone and everyone!!!

Megan Eberly
Office of Engagement
m: 317-695-5740<tel:3176955740>
meberly at purdue.edu<mailto:meberly at purdue.edu>