msepostdoc-list FW: Work Near ARMS East Entry (3/12)

Ku Blanco, Aury Y akublanc at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 11 11:48:44 EST 2021

Forwarding on behalf of Phil Qualio:
From: Qualio, Phillip H
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 11:47 AM
Subject: Work Near ARMS East Entry (3/12)

All,

Tomorrow (Friday, March 12), Physical Facilities will be carrying out some exterior work near the east entrance to ARMS (entry across from McDonald's). I am being told that these doors may be found temporarily closed, off-and-on throughout the day. Therefore, I would recommend avoiding the area and entering/exiting at another door. Signage will be posted.

Thanks,

Phil Qualio
Building Deputy
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering