msepostdoc-list FW: Virtual conference: Nanophotonics

Son, Rosemary E son39 at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 9 12:11:26 EST 2021

________________________________
From: Mark Heiden <m-heiden at northwestern.edu<mailto:m-heiden at northwestern.edu>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 11:47 AM
To: Cline, Vicki L. <vicline at purdue.edu<mailto:vicline at purdue.edu>>
Subject: Virtual conference: Nanophotonics

Hi Vicki,

I'm writing to invite your students, postdocs, and faculty to a virtual conference on nanophotonics on Thursday, March 25 from 9-11:15 a.m. (CT). Our speakers will cover applications in biochemistry, photovoltaics, materials, and more.

There is no cost to attend. Please register at Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/frontiers-in-nanotechnology-nanophotonics-tickets-142765524527> and we'll send the Zoom link on the day of the event.

Host:

Teri Odom
Chair, Department of Chemistry
Northwestern University

Speakers:

Xing Yi Ling
Associate Professor, Chemistry & Biological Chemistry Division
Nanyang Technological University
"SERS for Metabolomics: Multiplex Identification and Quantification of Urine Metabolites in Patient Samples"

Yu-Jung Lu
Assistant Research Fellow, Research Center for Applied Sciences
Academia Sinica
Assistant Professor, Department of Physics
National Taiwan University
"Lead Halide Perovskite Plasmonic Nanolasers"

Anna Fontcuberta i Morral
Professor, Institute of Materials Science & Engineering
School of Engineering
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
"Capturing Light with Earth's Abundant Semiconductors as a Path Towards Sustainable Photovoltaics"

Thanks -- I hope you can join us!

Mark

Associate Director, Marketing & Communications

International Institute for Nanotechnology

Northwestern University

2145 Sheridan Road, Suite K111

Evanston, IL 60208

iinano.org<https://www.iinano.org/>