msepostdoc-list ARMS PASS Schedules

Jennifer Louise Fifer fiferj at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 8 15:01:51 EDT 2020

Hello MSE Researchers,

The ARMS & MSEE Lab PASS Schedules are having issues with updates for the past few days. ECN is aware that there is an issue and is currently looking into it. If you are experiencing any issues in particular, please let Aury and I know we can update ECN. For the time being, please continue adding lab reservations when you are able to. This is useful for contact tracing and as well as making sure the max capacity of these labs is not exceeded.

Please remember that undergraduate lab classes take the priority in the teaching labs (ARMS 2093, ARMS 2130-ARMS 2191). The undergrad lab classes have the teaching labs reserved during the following times:

Tues: 7am-10pm
Wednesday: 9:00am-12:00pm
Thurs: 7am-10pm

These times are subject to change as the semester moves forward if a space is underutilized during these time periods.

Regards,

Jenni Fifer
Safety & Mechanical Testing Lab Technician
Materials Science & Engineering
Purdue University
Phone: 765-494-9718
Email: fiferj at purdue.edu