msepostdoc-list ARMS Exterior Door Access

Jennifer Louise Fifer fiferj at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 17 14:21:39 EST 2020

Hello MSE Researchers,

Starting on November 25th, all doors to ARMS will locked by the building deputy. You will still be able to access ARMS using your PUID to swipe into back door near the bike rack and loading docks if you have an ongoing project in ARMS. I have already added all researchers who perform lab work in ARMS to access.

However, I advise all of you to test the card swipe to confirm that you PUID will unlock the door and report back to me if there is an issue so that we can correct it the rest of the doors are locked.

Stay Safe,

Jenni Fifer
Safety & Mechanical Testing Lab Technician
Materials Science & Engineering
Purdue University
Phone: 765-494-9718
Email: fiferj at purdue.edu