msepostdoc-list FW: Just over a week left!

Jennifer Louise Fifer fiferj at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 3 12:42:43 EST 2020

From: unitedway at purdue.edu <unitedway at purdue.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2020 6:22 AM
To: Jennifer Louise Fifer <fiferj at purdue.edu>
Subject: Just over a week left!

[UW Greater Lafayette logo.jpg][Purdue 2020 logo]

Dear Purdue Colleagues,

We are sure that you already know that being a Boilermaker means being a leader in research and innovation.  It means serving your community to create a better world.  It means working together to build a better path for future generations.  At United Way, we are so proud to be a part of a larger community that is working with us and encourage you to continue helping us fight the issues that plague our community.

United Way of Greater Lafayette is fighting to empower every person to find their individual path to success.  We know that when we Live United our entire community wins.  You can play a part of that big win.  We are proud to announce that so far our Purdue Family has raised a total of $471,939.43.  That's a little over 64% of our $732,485 goal.

This year the need is greater than ever! Any new or increased gift of $100 or more will be MATCHED $1 to $1 thanks to a generous grant from Lilly Endowment Inc.

With just over a week to go, we need your help to make it to the finish line!  We are fighting to make it possible for the United Way of Greater Lafayette to continue fighting for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community.  Will you join us today?

With ePledge, it's easier than ever to donate; simply follow these steps:

  *   Use your Purdue career account ID and password to login into ePledge
  *   Once logged in, you will see a Welcome message from the Purdue United Way
  *   Follow the steps to make your pledge by payroll deduction, credit card, check, bill me, stock/securities or select not to participate this year

Please go to: www.purdue.edu/unitedway<http://www.purdue.edu/unitedway> to participate.

Dr. Gary Bertoline
Dean, Purdue Polytechnic Institute
2020 Purdue United Way Campaign Chair