msepostdoc-list Info Regarding Armstrong Hall Access

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 20 16:31:16 EDT 2020

Please see message regarding ARMS access from Phil below:

Lisa Stacey
Administrative Assistant to the Department Head
School of Materials Engineering

Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering
701 West Stadium Ave
West Lafayette, IN 47907
o: 765-494-4095   f: 765-494-1204
[3749DD84]<https://www.purdue.edu/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=purdue>
________________________________

All, please see the following details regarding facility access, shipping and receiving and maintenance requests during our current situation:

BUILDING ACCESS
Beginning today, Friday, March 23rd we will be locking all entrances to Armstrong Hall except for the east entry across from McDonald's (1S09). This door was selected due to its proximity to the Northwestern Avenue parking garage and because it is equipped for handicap access. Buildings across campus are going to single entry only to try and cut down on the amount of foot traffic within the facility.

SHIPPING & RECEIVING
Beginning Monday, March 23rd, Armstrong Hall will not be accepting any inbound mail or packages. Those items will be held by Purdue Central Receiving (MMDC) or the carrier (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.). Unfortunately, most of the shipping companies are no longer allowing the general public to enter their facilities, so retrieving your items there will not currently be possible.

As of now, MMDC will be allowing walk-ins to retrieve their items (USPS).

MAINTANANCE REQUESTS
No changes. I can be reached by phone (765) 49-69757 or by email philq at purdue.edu<mailto:philq at purdue.edu> regarding any facility issues or requests. You are also encouraged to utilize the Purdue Fix-It website<purdue.edu/fix-it>. After-hours, please contact the Purdue University Police non-emergency number (765) 49-48221.

If any changes in these procedures occur, I will do my best to inform everyone.

Thanks and be safe!

Phil Qualio
Building Deputy
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering