msepostdoc-list ARMS Lab Card Swipes

Jennifer Louise Fifer fiferj at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 26 17:24:42 EDT 2020

Hello MSE Researchers,

The electronic shop will be coming in Monday morning to fix the card swipe connection issues on the 2nd floor. All basement lab card swipes as well as the building card swipe should functioning. If any of you run into any issues with the basement or building card swipe, let me know so I can update the electronic shop on the situation.

Have a good weekend,

Jenni Fifer
Safety & Mechanical Testing Lab Technician
Materials Science & Engineering
Purdue University
Phone: 765-494-9718
Email: fiferj at purdue.edu