msepostdoc-list 'VIRTUAL MISSED CALL' Spam/Phishing Email DO NOT OPEN

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Thu Jun 4 16:11:19 EDT 2020

Please DO NOT OPEN, CLICK-ON, NOR REPLY to a confirmed spam/phishing email titled 'Virtual missed call 16265968874 (23s)', possibly received this morning.  If you did accidentally open, please contact ITaP immediately.  Rosemary has already reported to 'abuse at purdue.edu'.  As a reminder, please report all suspect spam/phishing emails by forwarding 'as attachment' only to 'abuse at purdue.edu', do not forward or open original message.

Thank you,

Lisa Stacey
Administrative Assistant to the Department Head
School of Materials Engineering
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering