msepostdoc-list MSE Dept. Wellness Kits are Ordered for Faculty, Post-Docs, & Staff

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 7 15:50:15 EDT 2020

MSE Faculty, Post-Docs, and Staff,

I have ordered enough 'Purdue Wellness Kits' for our Faculty, Post-Docs, Visiting Scholars, and Staff.  We can expect delivery of the kits in early August, before Aug. 17th to my attention at ARMS, and will distribute them as we receive them.  I will keep you posted on their arrival.  The kits contain two cloth face masks, a thermometer, disinfectant wipes, acetaminophen, hand sanitizer, and information about the protect Purdue pledge.

Please note, Grad and Undergrad students will follow a different procedure for ordering their own wellness kits.  Those will NOT be ordered by the department.

Please do not attempt to order individually, as this will result in redundant orders.

Stay Well,

Lisa Stacey
Administrative Assistant to the Department Head
School of Materials Engineering
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering
o: 765-494-4095   f: 765-494-1204
[3749DD84]<https://www.purdue.edu/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=purdue>