msepostdoc-list Conference Room Cancellations

Ku Blanco, Aury Y akublanc at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 30 13:21:08 EST 2020

Hi all,

As a special request and in order to make the most of our available space, I would appreciate being notified about any meetings that will not be taking place in our rooms (B197, 2222, 2237, 2326, and the floater office 2303). These updates will be helpful even if it is for a single occasion, last minute, or after your reservation’s start time as these resources are in high demand 😊

I believe all repeating group meetings have been scheduled for the semester, but please let me know of any changes or questions you might have.

Thank you for your help,

Aury Ku
Administrative Assistant
Purdue University