msepostdoc-list FW: Startup Job Opportunity at Argonne

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 10 11:36:02 EST 2020

Forwarding on behalf of Celadyne Technologies, for your information:

Note: Confirmed legitimate request with Dr. Ong this morning

Lisa Stacey
Administrative Assistant to the Department Head
Purdue University
School of Materials Engineering
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering
765/494-4095
staceyl at purdue.edu
[120]

I am Gary, a cofounder at Celadyne Technologies, one of the Cohort 3 companies of Chain Reactions Innovations at Argonne National Laboratory.

We are currently looking for great candidates who are interested in working in a fast paced startup environment on new fuel cell technologies. Here's also more info about the program at Argonne that is incubating Celadyne: https://chainreaction.anl.gov/innovators/gary-ong/

Posting here: https://www.indeed.com/job/senior-engineer-fc26f74ba5f3f710

Thank you very much for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Gary Ong