msepostdoc-list FW: MSE Post Doc and Visiting Scholar Office Space Inventory

Stacey, Lisa A staceyl at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 7 16:40:57 EST 2020

Please disregard if you already received this message earlier...(some new emails were added a few moments ago).

Thank you,

Lisa Stacey
Administrative Assistant to the Department Head
Purdue University
School of Materials Engineering
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering
765/494-4095
staceyl at purdue.edu
[120]

Please send me your current on/off campus office location (building and room number) so we may update our contact list and office inventory.  Note, you are only to be assigned ONE office space.  If you have recently changed locations, or your faculty supervisor has designated an office for you, please send me that information.  If you still have keys to any former office space, please return those to me, along with the office location.  Please provide the requested information to me no later than next Wed., Feb. 12th.  If you are not located in Armstrong Hall, please indicate whether you want a mailbox in ARMS, or have mail/packages forwarded directly to your building.

Thank you,

Lisa Stacey
Administrative Assistant to the Department Head
Purdue University
School of Materials Engineering
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering
765/494-4095