msepostdoc-list ARMS Exterior Doors

Jennifer Louise Fifer fiferj at purdue.edu
Tue Dec 1 09:37:38 EST 2020

Hello All,

Phil, Armstrong's building deputy, informed me yesterday that the University has decided to keep exterior doors unlocked Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm until Jan. 19. If you need to get in after hours, you can still access the building by using your PUID to swipe into the south doors near the bike rack.

Regards,

Jenni Fifer
Safety & Mechanical Testing Lab Technician
Materials Science & Engineering
Purdue University
Phone: 765-494-9718
Email: fiferj at purdue.edu